Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) 2017
The Global Entrepreneurship Summit was co-hosted by President Trump in the US and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Hyderabad (India) in 2017. GES is an annual gathering of emerging entrepreneurs, investors and business leaders from around the world to enable business partnering opportunities and promote innovation that will transform the society. Ivanka Trump graced the event as the Chief Guest. Despite the extreme competition from other agencies pan India to advertise the prestigious global event, our agency was selected by Niti Ayog and the Telangana State Government after a rigorous review of our outdoor and digital advertising capabilities.
Outdoor Advertising Campaign:
With an extremely short turnaround time of 3 days, we ensured that 1,00,000 sq.ft of high quality flex was printed and mounted on around 100 hoardings in Hyderabad. Additionally, we ensured that the display lasted for up to 15 days for the entire period of the campaign, whilst coordinating with our wide network and various media owners across the city to ensure it all went on smoothly.
1. One of the world’s largest single-phase development projects, Lanco Hills, a USD 1.5 billion/Rs. 8500 cr mega project turned to us to hoist their visibility for their residential and real estate spaces across India.
To help them showcase their high-rise living spaces and landscaped gardens, we launched a campaign to advertise outdoor in the following cities
We also selected 40-50 premium hoarding sites in Hyderabad along with 600 central medians in order to target HNI’s (High Net-worth Individuals).
Since, we have maintained good business relations with the client and are presently running a campaign of outdoor advertisement through Lolipops across Hyderabad.
Our contribution to Lanco has gained us industry-wide appreciation which we were able to achieve owing to the expertise and dedication of our team at BJ Aims.
2. Lanco – IPO Rs. 1000 cr
The esteemed client partnered with us to help it raise capital for its Public Offering Investment. In order to help them successfully reach their target, BJ Aims launched a colossal campaign across India in the cities of
We selected premium hoarding sites across the major cities of India, alongside smaller towns in Gujarat with significant business reach.
We take pride in successfully delivering value to our client by ensuring that all the hoardings and bus shelter locations for the campaign were organized before the evening previous to the announcement of the IPO worth Rs. 1000 cr.
India Cements Ltd., an Industry leader in South India with a Rs. 5,000 cr. turnover worked with us to increase their visibility across India. Here is a list of regions we covered along with the campaign details we undertook.
- Outdoor advertising in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana; 45 hoardings in Hyderabad, 6 each in Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
- Outdoor advertising in Maharashtra; 125 hoardings covering the cities of Pune, Aurangabad, Nashik, Kolhapur, Solhapur, etc.
- Bus advertising campaign in Gujarat; 500 buses.
- Outdoor advertising in Gujarat; 175 hoardings covering the cities of Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, etc.
- Outdoor advertising campaign in Madhya Pradesh; 135 central medians and 20 hoardings in Indore, 15 hoardings in Bhopal and a 110 hoardings spread across Madhya Pradesh.
- Outdoor advertising Bangalore; 15 hoardings.
- BJ AIMS Media Pvt. Ltd. will be able to get the best rates across India for Hoardings, Bus Shelters, Central Medians as we are also hoarding owners in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
- We have excellent relationships with all our vendors across India and this will always ensure that our work gets priority while doing a campaign.
- Timely payment of dues to our vendors is our principle. Sometimes we invest some money upfront so that we may be able to get the best possible rates along with good locations for our clients.
- Quick reaction time is our strength. We ensure that the campaign is always on time.
- Short term visibility for special campaigns at very cost-effective rates.